top of page


Who to Contact

The Hopkins County Humane Society is NOT licensed to handle wildlife. We are only allowed to accept and handle domestic animals. However, we do recognize that wildlife is abundant within our community and wish to provide accurate assistance for help no matter the situation. Each link directs you to the Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Resources webpage. Please click on the appropriate link to find names and phone numbers for immediate help.

Wildlife - Nuisance Control

Clicking the link will take you to Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources. Use the search boxes to find the help you need based on the animal that is giving you issues.


Injured and Orphaned Wildlife

"While biologists recommend leaving injured wildlife alone, people do have the option of contacting a permitted wildlife rehabilitator for assistance." This link will direct you to the Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Resources website.

bottom of page